Reflecting

 Today was a very fast class for all of my classes . This semester was a good semester in the class . I would say the school should never give this course for only half a semester, because there’s a lot to cover and few months is not helpful. The platform that we had school on was just not it for me . I had to discipline myself to wake up in time and actually pay attention to a screen for like 8 hrs . I wear glasses bc I do have eyes problem And I’m sure my vision is even worse now . I just didn’t feel as if that was for me, and yea I could have went to school when it was open but the semester was practically over so it wouldn’t make sense for me to come . As a teacher Mr. Rease was pretty decent I would say . He didn’t over beat us with work , or like tell us to do unnecessary work . Which was pretty great for me because I do a lot as whole . For future reference, he needs to teach rhetorical analysis essay first because that’s definitely the hardest for me . Apart from that I don’t really have complaints , it was a decent class . 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection

Reflecting