Reflecting

 Today was very chill for all my classes but I really didn’t do much . Umm today wasn’t a good day for me because a lot happen. Most of it is personal. But tomorrow is the big day !!!. I’m not really ready but I guess I’m looking forward to it . I’m going to sleep early which is already good . I’m a little excited I took this dual enrollment course and passed so I’m not too pressure. But if I can pass here and eliminate 1102 that would be great !. I wanted to also say mr Rease my 1101 teacher didn’t teach us . We didn’t have lesson at all she just gave us essays and work with no explanation so don’t expect to go into college expecting them to teach you you’re going to be very disappointed because I definitely was .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection

Reflecting

Reflecting